Friday, July 6, 2012

TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indie Friday - Sparkles by Julie, Coco


 Welcome this week's episode of TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indy Indie Friday! Today I'm featuring one of my newest Indie polishes: Coco by Sparkles by Julie.


This is an absolutely gorgeous brown polish with small gold hex glitter and slightly bigger holo hex glitter. Also in the brown base is micro holo glitter. It's just chock full of glittery goodness! This is two coats.


Here it is with only one coat. Almost opaque. But not as rich and yummy looking. I had no application problems with this polish. The glitter applied evenly. The larger holo hex glitter is more sporadic in the bottle too, it is more sort of like an accent and not an all over glitter.


Two coats again, side shot to show of the depth of this polish.


Another two-coater shot. Isn't it yummy! It is inspired by a cup of hot coco(a). Mmmmm! Chocolatey!


Just a quick macro bottle shot to show off it's goodness!

Don't forget to check out her etsy shop: Sparkles by Julie and her facebook page Sparkles by Julie.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.